To exist and to be the leading gaming, entertainment and hospitality company in our chosen markets by providing superior entertainment values with an extra ordinary experience.
We exist to attract investments in and the management of Hotel & Gambling activities in special identified markets where we can make a difference.
The Pasha Global Group, with its’ headquarter in Paramaribo, Suriname, was founded in 2003. Young professionals are part of the management of this international organization. Pasha Global Group is a dynamic casino investment company that is developing and operating Hotels & Casinos in various countries.
In the short period since its foundation, Pasha Global has managed to excel as a niche casino operator with remarkable growth realization. The management of the Pasha Global Group has managed to create an exceptional shareholder’s value for its principals.
In addition of being part of existing casino management contracts, the Pasha Global Group is also aiming to raise capital funds for a carefully researched portfolio for investing in lucrative markets.
Pasha Global Group is owned and operated by casino professional executives with more than 1.000 employees.
Our joint goal is to have a growth through investments and acquisitions in markets where we can make a difference through our quality management approach.
The structure of the company has no loopholes and all aspects for repeated success are carefully covered.
Our competitive edge comes from our multi national management team line-up, which has opened and operated more than 50 of the most successful casinos in four continents.
Our joint experience proves to be our most valuable asset.
Our main activities are
- Casino Investment & Operation
- Casino Development & Research
- Hotel & Casino Construction
- Hotel & Casino Interior Design
- Casino Management & Training
- Hotel Investment & Operation
- Casino and Hotel Supplies
- Sports Betting Foundation & Operation
- Lottery Foundation & Operation
- Online Betting & Gaming
- Software Development
Pasha Global Group owns 4 Hotels, 6 Casinos, 3 Exclusive Sports betting, and Exclusive Lottery License.
- Tropicana Hotel Paramaribo, Suriname
- Mirage Hotel Paramaribo, Suriname
- Savannah Hotel Paramaribo, Suriname
- Atlantis Hotel Paramaribo, Suriname
- Golden Tulip Nicosia Hotel, Cyprus(The hotel was built on 2009, owned and operated by Pasha Global until it was sold in 2012)
- Tropicana Casino Paramaribo, Suriname
- Mirage Casino Paramaribo, Suriname
- Savannah Casino Paramaribo, Suriname
- Magic Island Casino Paramaribo, Suriname
- Atlantis Casino Paramaribo, Suriname
- Simba Casino Kampala, Uganda
- Djibouti Palace Kempinski, Djibouti(The casino was built in 2008, owned and operated by Pasha Global until it was sold in 2009)
- The Acapulco Resort Hotel Casino, Cyprus(The casino was built in 2003, owned and operated by Pasha Global until it was sold in 2010)
- Pasha Platinum Casino, Cyprus(The casino was built in 2010, owned and operated by Pasha Global until it was sold in 2012)
- Carrusel Casino Lima, Peru (operated by Pasha Global until 2020)
- Lely Hills Casino Wanica, Suriname (operated by Pasha Global until 2023)
- Pasha Medea Casino Batumi, Georgia (operated by Pasha Global until 2019)
- Queens Casino Paramaribo, Suriname (operated by Pasha Global until 2020)
- Carnival Casino, Georgetown, Guyana
- SuriBet – Paramaribo, Suriname
- SimbaBet – Kampala, Uganda
- SuperBet - Guyana
Shows, Live Concerts and Entertainment Events that are held by Pasha Global
- 1st Miss EU Beauty Contest of Turkey September 17, 2006
- 1st Miss EU Beauty Contest February 23, 2007
- Miss Mediterranean 2011 pageant November 8, 2012
- 26th Miss TRNC pageant July 18, 2012
- Miss Globe International 2012 November 10, 2012
- Famous singers and live dance programs from Russia, Ukraine, Brazil, Belarus and Suriname were performed at Pasha Global Casinos.
World Backgammon Association (WBA)
- European Pro Championship & Doubles 2011 (EBGT) 27.04.2011 -01.05.2011
- Cyprus Open 2011 (EBGT) 01.12.2011 - 04.12.2011
- Play65/EBGT 2011 Grand Finale 2011 (EBGT) 05.12.2011 - 07.12.2011
- European Pro Championships 2013 (EBGT VII) 25.04.2013 - 27.01.2013
- European Pro Championship & Doubles 2011 (EBGT) 27.04.2011 - 01.05.2011
- Play65/EBGT 2011 Grand Finale 2011 (EBGT) 05.12.2011 - 07.12.201
As an International recognized Group we do position ourselves as a niche developer / operator investing in mid to large size Hotel & Casino.
Our typical Sports Betting and Lottery operation have more than 500 locations included retail betting units all over the country.
We firmly believe that our international management team is our biggest competitive advantage. An extensive knowledge of the international casino, sports betting and lottery market, the customers, their needs and an understanding of the dynamics are the strengths of this team. We definitely do respect and therefore keep the local culture where we operate high in our banner.
Pasha Global Group's further competitive advantage is the comprehensive approach to research and to provide services with international standards. Our services will be positioned to provide our customers with a premium amusement and entertainment experience. By offering "Las Vegas" style entertainment including revue shows, gourmet dining, loyalty programs and daily price drawings.
We know from experience that marketing plans that work in one market do not necessarily work in another. Therefore our marketing and sales executives will implement custom tailored programs for each market and market segment.
Our management team understands both the engineering and the business nuances of the high-tech gaming industry. Our goal is to combine these capabilities into a competitive advantage for our customers. Through imagination, talent and technology we create and provide the most compelling gaming experience.
In our philosophy our clients deserve only the best!
Human Resources Management is also a very important asset for the Pasha Global Group
Through our existing operations in other parts of the world, we are also marketing our operations as "Junket" destinations. Junkets are groups of high rollers, which travel to various destinations and combine tourism activities.
We strongly believe that working with partners is the best option, whereas we also create a win-win situation.